domenica 2 novembre 2008

take your hands off me



...................................................

You said to trust you, you'd never hurt me
Now, I'm disgusted, since then adjusted
Certainly, you fooled me, ridiculed me
Left me hangin', now shit's boomerangin'

Right back at ya, think long-ranged
Narrow minded, left me blinded
I co-signed it, shit backfired
Now I'm bouncin' back, I grinded

Not many would bear the pressure
You comprehend me, you musn't end me
You offend me, it's trauma
Feel the drama, come with me

...................................................

Front my enemies, front my foes
Damn these hoes, you steppin' on my toes
Back up off me, take your hands off me
Give me room to breathe

I'm not hearin' it, I'm not fearin' it
I'm up to my ears in it, bullsht
I'm destructive, some women find that
Seductive, some say it's lunacy

Word diddly, I've been movin' on
I ignore you, sorry if I bore you
I neglect you, don't mean to disrespect you
Can't you see

Nessun commento: